- 1 FORSKOLIN FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- 1.1 Click Here to Visit Official Forskolin Fuel Website
- 1.2 What does the actual research have to say about forskolin benefits in terms of fat loss?
- 1.3 FORSKOLIN FOR WEIGHT LOSS ( COLEUS FORSKOHLII ) Forskolin’s chemical properties ( Forskolin Reviews )
- 1.4 How does forskolin do this?
- 1.5 Does Forskolin Fuel actually help users to lose fat?
- 1.6 This is important for the following 2 reasons:
FORSKOLIN FOR WEIGHT LOSS ( COLEUS FORSKOHLII )
FORSKOLIN FOR WEIGHT LOSS
A compound derived from the coleus forskohlii plant, which belongs to the mint family and grows in subtropical areas of India, Thailand and Burma.
It has been used to treat a wide variety of ailments such as allergies, cardiovascular diseases, glaucoma, psoriasis, hypothyroidism and respiratory problems.
Its effects on overall bodily healthy are attributed to its ability to raise cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate), which is considered to be the most important cell-regulating compound in the body.
This increase in cAMP levels also raises thyroid hormone production and release, which ultimately leads to an increase in thermogenesis (calories burned as heat) and an acceleration of the fat burning metabolism.
What does the actual research have to say about forskolin benefits in terms of fat loss?
The study conducted that did show some promise (Journal Of Obesity Research, August 2005) demonstrated some minor benefits from forskolin supplementation on a group of 30 overweight men.
The study ran for 12 weeks and used either 10% forskolin twice per day or a placebo. The group receiving the forskolin showed a statistically significant increase in lean body mass and decrease in body fat.
How does Forskolin work? Does it help weight loss?
Quite simply, forskolin helps burn stored fat by creating more energy that is used to burn the fat. This can in fact help with weight loss.
FORSKOLIN FOR WEIGHT LOSS ( COLEUS FORSKOHLII ) Forskolin’s chemical properties ( Forskolin Reviews )
Forskolin’s chemical properties trigger something called adenylate cyclase. This is an enzyme that regulates all cells and helps speed up the conversion of ATP into cAMP. ATP is a molecule in the body that stores energy and helps bridge the energy gap between energy-releasing reactions and energy-requiring reactions. cAMP is a secondary messenger important in many biological processes. Essentially, this process releases more energy that the body can use to burn calories.
How does forskolin do this?
For weight loss to happen, the body must burn more energy than it takes in. In other words there needs to be a calorie deficit. Because forskolin taps into the fat stores and burns them, it promotes extra calorie burn that make it much easier to create the calorie deficit needed for weight loss. This is great news for dieters.
Other great news for dieters: forskolin may burn fat while preserving muscle mass. Studies have shown that obese people who used forskolin saw a change in body composition that included more lean muscle mass, better bone density, and far less body fat than a control group who didn’t use forskolin.
Does Forskolin Fuel actually help users to lose fat?
In a trials of Forskolin, body composition of Forskolin users changed greatly. The trial followed two groups of obese men. Of the groups, one group used Forskolin and one group took a placebo pill for 12 weeks. Compared to the placebo group, the Forskolin group saw:
• Significant decreases in body fat
• Significant increases in lean muscle mass
The placebo group didn’t see much change.
Also See Forskolin Dr Oz
This is important for the following 2 reasons:
1. The change in body composition speeds up the metabolism. Muscle burns more calories than fat. The Mayo Clinic notes that the bodies of people “that have more muscle burn more calories, even at rest.” This goes back to the calorie deficit mentioned before. If you have more muscle and are burning more calories even at rest, it is easier to create that calorie deficit that you need in order to loose weight.
2. Changes in body composition reshape the body. Reducing fat and adding muscle helps you achieve the sexy, lean look you are working so hard to get. It’s not enough to lose the weight. If you don’t have muscle mass beneath the fat, you still won’t achieve the healthy, shapely look most of us so desire.
The results of the study indicate that “Forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity.”