Natural Approach for Obesity Management:
Obesity and overweight occurs due to imbalance between calories consumed and calories utilized.
Globally, there have been two reasons for overweight and obesity:
1) an increased intake of energy-dense foods that are high in fat, salt and sugars but low in vitamins, minerals and other micronutrients; and,
2) a decrease in physical activity due to the increasingly sedentary nature of many forms of work, changing modes of transportation, and increasing urbanization.
Changes in dietary and physical activity patterns are often results from sedentary lifestyle, not sleeping enough, endocrine disruptors, such as some foods that interfere with lipid metabolism, medications that make patients put on weight, medical and psychiatric illness and infectious agents.
IS NATURAL SOURCE HAVE SIDE EFFECTS?
Evidences are emerging to support that an increasing consumption of herbs are effective strategy for obesity control and weight management.
As a matter of fact Usage of plants and plant products has potential to keep the increasing prevalence of metabolic syndrome in control.
Generally speaking there are few drugs in the market to prevent/manage obesity but there are the costs, efficacy and side effects to consider.
For centuries people across the countries have been using natural products as plant based dietary supplements for weight control.
The Probable Reasons for Obese Person to Prefer Herbal Products for Weight Management
1) Health benefits of weight loss without any side effects.
2) Less demanding than accepted lifestyle changes, such as exercise and diet.
3) Easily available without a prescription.
4) More easily accepted than a professional consultation with a physician or a nutritionist.
5) 100% natural origin and perception that natural means safe.
IS ? FUEL NATURAL
What is ? fuel
As can be seen Forskohlii plant, a member of the mint family that grows in the mountains of Nepal, India, and Thailand. For centuries, Coleus Forskohlii was used as a medicinal herb to treat all sorts ailments, including skin rashes, bronchitis, epilepsy, and insomnia. More recently, scientific studies revealed a connection between , the herb’s active ingredient, and increases in levels of cAMP, which acts as a chemical messenger to stimulate cell functioning.fuel is an all-natural compound derived from the Coleus
: Fuel Side Effects
To date, no serious side effects have been recorded. However, you should consult a physician before starting any new supplements, diets, or exercise programs.
How Is ? Safe
Generally for the most partfuel has got no side effects for a normal person.
However, people who are on
- blood thinning medicines,
- blood pressure,
- nursing or pregnant women,
- heart diseases.
fuel should be used with caution in conjunction with anticoagulant medications.
Caution should be used when givingfuel with anti hyper-tensive agents.
fuel have an excellent safety profile.
Generally without toxicity or side effects at the recommended dosage.
Click Here to Buy Fuel Today From Official website
fuel derived from the root of the plant.
- Primary constituent of clinical interest in Coleus forskohlii.
Detailed analysis reveals approximately 20 constituents in various parts of the plant, butare present only in the root portion
: Fuel Ingredients
The main ingredient inFuel is .
A miracle floweruse for variety of other purposes but new studies shows it is effective for weight loss as well.
As a matter of fact,
- Fuel has 100% pure ingredients.
- No artificial colors and preservatives.
In the Final analysis,
- All constituents of fuel are 100% natural.
- All regularly tested and regulated by the FDA.
- fuel is composed of 125mg, 100% pure standardized 20% coleus forskohlii extract.